Here’s what’s included…
- Bus transfer from Dublin Airport
- 2 nights Glendalough Hotel with breakfast included
- 2 nights Ballyhoura Lodges with breakfast included
- 3 nights Sneem Hotel with breakfast included
- 2 evening meals plus 2 BBQs
- Guided walking tour of Glendalough
- Excursion to Mitchelstown Caves
- Excursion to the Rock of Cashel
- All hotel transfers by bus
- Return to Dublin Airport by bus
We offer 2 types of payment gateway, BACS and PayPal Checkout. Please choose which system suits you best. Our company is based in the Republic of Ireland and our currency is the Euro. If you have any questions, please contact us for further information.
Payment Gateway 1: BACS (Bankers’ Automated Clearing Services) is when you make a payment from your bank account to our bank account. Fees for doing so can vary greatly from country to country. You may already know how much your fee is for arranging a BACS payment, and many banks have no charge at all. Please check with your bank before making the transaction.
Payment Gateway 2: Pay with PayPal Checkout. This is used for entering your credit/debit card details (or indeed your PayPal account if you have one) to pay for your purchase. The transaction is done entirely online at PayPal and we do not have access to your card details. PayPal Checkout charges a fee which can vary from country to country but is typically around 2.9% of the purchase (for example a $100.00 purchase will cost $102.90 with the fee). Also in some countries PayPal will also charge a flat fee as well as a transaction fee (for example in the USA there is a flat fee of $0.30 additional). You can either check on the PayPal website for fees for your country, or you can simply fill out the checkout on our website to see what the charge will be as it will appear before you click the button to pay.